Sample Portfolio of Completed Projects at the Ranch at the Canyons
11,200 sq ft | Accommodates 49 Guests
Designed by: Scott Gilbride
Unique Features: “With its stucco façade, clock tower and tiled roof, gourmet kitchen and dramatic 360-degree views of the stunning landscape, is the perfect place for homeowners and their guests to socialize and celebrate.” -ranchatthecanyons.com/our-history
- Steve Bennett Builders has completed 3 custom homes at Ranch at the Canyons.
- Steve has been apart of the development since the very beginning and understands the vision first hand. Steve’s cousin, Mick Humphreys, and his business partner, Jim Garner, were the original developers of this one-of-a-kind community.
- Steve also built the tuscan style “Old Winery Clubhouse” (photos below) featuring a professional kitchen, custom Italian pizza oven, large dining and entertainment area, theater, private workout room, library, interior courtyard, honeymoon suite, pool, hot tub, tennis courts and breathtaking views of the Smith Rocks and Cascade Mountain Range in Terrebonne, Oregon.
Steve is a licensed and certified general contractor in Central Oregon and has been for 25 years. Steve is also a member of the Central Oregon Builders Association.
“My long lasting personal relationship with homeowners is a trademark of my genuine involvement.”
Average Costs* for a Ranch at the Canyons Custom Home:
*The cost to build a custom home can vary significantly depending on size, complexity, and finishes. We would be happy to discuss costs with you and provide an estimate after meeting with you.
According to the 8 active listings of lots for sale at Ranch at the Canyons:
Average Lot Sizes:
- Average lot size: 8.08 acres
- Smallest lot (711 Northeast Good Pasture Loop): 5.86 acres
- Largest lot (9 Northeast Landholding 9 Canyons Ranch Drive): 12.77 acres
Average Lot Prices:
- Average lot price: $439,188
- Lowest price (711 Northeast Good Pasture Loop: $249,900
- Highest price (9 Northeast Landholding 9 Canyons Ranch Drive : $650,000
On the Crooked River between Smith Rock and Coyote Butte, Ranch at the Canyons offers an old country living style matching the natural beauty of the area. Nestled between four distinctive canyons, it is hard to find a more exclusive ranch property on Oregon lands. With lots averaging 5 to 10 acres in size, landholdings are hand-tailored to respect your privacy and comfort. Ranch at the Canyons’ 1,700 acre development provides perfect conditions to grow flowers, orchards and vineyards. This rare setting fosters a wholesome quality of life with opportunities for adventure, relaxation and luxury living for any potential homeowner. Steve has built two custom homes in addition to the Old Winery Clubhouse at the Ranch.