- Steve Bennett Builders has completed 3 custom homes for clients on Awbrey Butte over the past 25 years.
- We would be more than happy to give you a walk-through of any of our completed custom home jobs or tour lots for sale and provide a builder’s perspective.
Planning and building a custom home is an adventure and a commitment.
You need a guide. Choose wisely.
Steve is a licensed and certified general contractor in Central Oregon and has been for 25 years. Steve is also a member of the Central Oregon Builders Association.
“My long lasting personal relationship with homeowners is a trademark of my genuine involvement.”
Awbrey Butte Real Estate Details
According to the 58 active listings of lots for sale on Awbrey Butte:
- Average lot size: .613 acres
- Smallest lot (4999 NW Mt. Washington Dr): .119 acres
- Largest lot (1473 NW Puccoon Ct): 1.56 acres
- Average lot price: $279,050
- Lowest price (4999 NW Mt. Washington Dr): $125,000
- Highest price (1957 NW Glassow Dr): $741,600
Rising above the heart of Bend, Awbrey Butte is a highly sought after location for home sites due to its magnificent views and central location. With the iconic Cascade mountains to the west and Bend’s historic Old Mill District to the east, Awbrey Butte offers the best views in town. This non-gated community hosts a diverse style of custom homes all in close vicinity to parks, golf courses and shops: a great home base to take advantage of every Bend opportunity and the perfect place to build your new custom home in Bend.
Below is a screen shot of active real estate listings of land for sale on Awbrey Butte.