Awbrey Butte Real Estate Details
According to the 58 active listings of lots for sale on Awbrey Butte on Redfin.com:
- Average lot size: .613 acres
- Smallest lot (4999 NW Mt. Washington Dr): .119 acres
- Largest lot (1473 NW Puccoon Ct): 1.56 acres
- Average lot price: $279,050
- Lowest price (4999 NW Mt. Washington Dr): $125,000
- Highest price (1957 NW Glassow Dr): $741,600
Scroll down to see a map of Awbrey Butte and active listings of land for sale.
“My long lasting personal relationship with homeowners is a trademark of my genuine involvement.”
About Awbrey Butte
Rising above the heart of Bend, Awbrey Butte is a highly sought after location for home sites due to its magnificent views and central location. With the iconic Cascade mountains to the west and Bend’s historic Old Mill District to the east, Awbrey Butte offers the best views in town. This non-gated community hosts a diverse style of custom homes all in close vicinity to parks, golf courses and shops: a great home base to take advantage of every Bend opportunity and the perfect place to build your new custom home in Bend.
Below is a screen shot of active real estate listings of land for sale on Awbrey Butte.