Custom Home Building in Brasada Ranch in Bend, Oregon
Steve Bennett Builders currently has a Custom Home in design phase in Brasada Ranch. We would be more than happy to give you a walk-through of any of our homes in Central Oregon or tour lots for sale in Brasada Ranch and provide a builder’s perspective. Steve has a great understanding of the vision for The Ranch and is very familiar with the CC&Rs and design review guidelines.
Steve Bennett Builders is not officially on the list of preferred builders in Brasada Ranch. Luckily, we don’t have to be in order to build your dream home in Brasada Ranch. You can choose any builder.
The real estate team requires that a builder first own a lot in order to be added to the preferred builder list. You have to “pay to play”, so to speak. But, since we don’t build spec homes and focus 100% on building one-of-a-kind custom homes for our clients, we won’t be joining the preferred builder list.
Below is a photo gallery of architectural drawings and elevations of the home which will feature custom wood and stone finished detailing and Western themed decor.
Brasada Ranch Real Estate Details
According to the 52 active listings of lots for sale in Brasada Ranch on Redfin.com (as of May 23, 2019):
- Average lot size: .70 acres
- Smallest lot (661 SW Starview Dr): .49 acres
- Largest lot (15180 SW Hat Rock Loop): 1.35 acres
- Average lot price: $146,966
- Lowest price (495 SW Chaparral Dr): $65,000
- Highest price (596 SW Hat Rock Loop): $275,000
According to the 4 homes currently for sale in Brasada Ranch on Redfin.com as of May 23, 2019 (excluding the Ranch Cabins):
Home Price Totals:
- Average home price: $806,969
- Least expensive home: $729,900
- Most expensive home: $1,295,000
Home Price Per Square Foot:
- Average price per sq ft: $287
- Lowest price per sq ft (17171 SW Chaparral Dr): $240
- Highest price per sq ft (17882 SW Chaparral Dr): $293
Home Size and Details:
- Average square feet: 2,847
- Average bedrooms: 3
- Average bathrooms: 3
“My long lasting personal relationship with homeowners is a trademark of my genuine involvement.”