Sample Portfolio of Completed Homes at Pronghorn
3,591 sq ft | 3 Beds | 3.5 Baths
Designed by: Scott Gilbride
Situated on Lot 48 at Pronghorn, this beautiful custom home sits just across the pond on hole #8 of the Nicklaus course. Featuring:
- Exposed wood beams in the living room and master bedroom
- Fire pit and outside grilling area with mountain views
- State of the art media room done by Planet Stereo in Bend upstairs for entertaining
- Steve Bennett Builders has completed 3 custom homes at Pronghorn over the past 15 years.
- We’ve been involved with the Pronghorn development since the beginning! Steve and his family were members in the early days of the resort.
- We have a deep understanding of the vision for the development and are very familiar with the CC&Rs and design review guidelines.
- We would be more than happy to give you a walk-through of any of our homes in Sunriver or tour lots for sale and provide a builder’s perspective.
Steve is a licensed and certified general contractor in Central Oregon and has been for 25 years. Steve is also a member of the Central Oregon Builders Association.
“My long lasting personal relationship with homeowners is a trademark of my genuine involvement.”
Average Costs* for a Pronghorn Custom Home:
*The cost to build a custom home can vary significantly depending on size, complexity, and finishes. We would be happy to discuss costs with you and provide an estimate after meeting with you.
According to the 13 single family homes currently for sale at Pronghorn Resort:
Average Home Prices:
- Average home price: $1,606,615
- Least expensive home: $735,000
- Most expensive home: $2,950,000
Price Per Square Foot:
- Average price per sq ft: $403
- Lowest price per sq ft (19110 Gateway Loop): $242
- Highest price per sq ft (18870 Macalpine Loop): $578
Average Home Sizes and Details:
- Average square feet: 3,994
- Average bedrooms: 3.3
- Average bathrooms: 3.7
According to the 54 active listings of lots for sale at Pronghorn Resort:
- Average lot size: .606 acres
- Smallest lot (65615 Ghost Tree Court Ct): .219 acres
- Largest lot (144 Pronghorn Estates Dr): 1.39 acres
- Average lot price: $281,267
- Lowest price (17693 SW Chaparral Dr): $29,000
- Highest price (15300 SW Hat Rock Loop): $545,000
Meeting a wide range of lifestyles and price points, Pronghorn gives property owners the chance to golf on two of the best courses in Central Oregon, experience popular social events and witness breathtaking sunsets over the Cascades. Available lots border the highly acclaimed Jack Nicklaus and Tom Fazio golf courses, drawing rich architectural influence from the area’s natural beauty. Continuing to set the trends of luxury standards in the Pacific Northwest, Pronghorn recently became a member of the Troon Golf Association. Access to all of the Pronghorn Club and Resort amenities is included in most real estate purchases. Read more about the Pronghorn development here.