- Exterior elements of cedar lap siding incorporated with board and batt trim in the gable ends
- Oversized window and door header trim for that craftsman wood element
- Rear patio oriented with a direct view of the South Sister mountain
- Situating the home within existing 100 year old pine trees adds to the landscape scene
- The use of Oregon basalt boulders, paver decks, sage and juniper complements this NW Craftsman design
- Perfectly positioned with kitchen windows facing the golf course 18th green
- High vaulted interior ceilings of the master bedroom and living room just adds to the expanse of the warm interiors
- The elevated glass systems allow the natural light of Central Oregon to shine brightly throughout the Home
- Glass block windows in the bathrooms with custom design etched glass components in the Master
- The open flowing kitchen with stone countertops creates a truly pleasing cooking environment
Mt. Bachelor Design Studio
3,446 sq ft | 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
Planning and building a custom home is an adventure and a commitment.
You need a guide. Choose wisely.
Steve is a licensed and certified general contractor in Central Oregon and has been for 25 years. Steve is also a member of the Central Oregon Builders Association.
“My long lasting personal relationship with homeowners is a trademark of my genuine involvement.”
Situated at the base of the magnificent Three Sisters Mountains and just 20 miles from Bend, Sisters, Oregon is a charming small town with desirable home sites for a rustic cabin or modern custom home. In the shadow of the iconic Cascade mountains and the last stop for gas before making the climb over the pass, Sisters, Oregon offers the best views and the finest old fashioned vibe of any small town in Central Oregon. Aspen Lakes is a renowned golf course in Oregon with iconic red cinder bunkers and breath taking views of the Three Sisters – a great home base to take advantage of every Central Oregon opportunity and the perfect place to build your Oregon vacation home away from all the noise.