3,446 sq ft | 5 Beds | 4.5 Baths
Designed by: Wright Design Group
Unique Features: Barnwood siding, Montana Moss stonework, hickory flooring, carefully executed open living areas
- Steve Bennett Builders has completed 3 custom homes for clients in Caldera Springs over the past 10 years.
- We would be more than happy to give you a walk-through of any of our completed custom home jobs in Caldera Springs or tour lots for sale and provide a builder’s perspective.
- “Rustic Modern” (above) was featured in Portrait Magazine in 2014 and Build Magazine in 2019. We worked with our long time colleagues and friends, Cherie Myrick, of Cherie Myrick Interiors, and Rick Wright, of Wright Design Studio, on this home and it stands out as one of the finest homes we’ve ever done.
Steve is a licensed and certified general contractor in Central Oregon and has been for 25 years. Steve is also a member of the Central Oregon Builders Association.
“My long lasting personal relationship with homeowners is a trademark of my genuine involvement.”
*The cost to build a custom home can vary significantly depending on size, complexity, and finishes. We would be happy to discuss costs with you and provide an estimate after meeting with you.
According to the 4 homes currently for sale in Caldera Springs:
Average Home Prices:
- Average home price: $888,225
- Least expensive home: $849,000
- Most expensive home: $925,000
Average Price Per Square Foot:
- Average price per sq ft: $337
- Lowest price per sq ft (56401 Fireglass Loop): $321
- Highest price per sq ft (56772 Dancing Rock Loop): $365
Average Home Size and Details:
- Average square feet: 2,641
- Average bedrooms: 3.5
- Average bathrooms: 3.75
According to the 10 active listings of lots for sale in Caldera Springs:
Average Lot Sizes:
- Average lot size: .34 acres
- Smallest lot (56964 Dancing Rock Loop): .23 acres
- Largest lot (56378 Trailmere Cir): .41 acres
Average Lot Prices:
- Average lot price: $242,050
- Lowest price (56370 Fireglass Loop): $177,000
- Highest price (56826 Dancing Rock Loop): $299,000
With 400 open forested acres adjacent to the famed Sunriver Resort, over half of the Caldera Springs development remains open for fun family-oriented recreational activities. With Sunriver serving as a top destination for vacationers, golfers and outdoor enthusiasts of all ages, living in Caldera Springs offers the feel of a great resort combined with the comfort of an intimate community. Available lots in this generation of rich Sunriver Real Estate range from elegant custom homes to cozy log cabins.
The name “Caldera Springs” drew its inspiration from the historical eruption of nearby Newberry Volcano over 600,000 years ago. This land-sculpting event left behind the 500-square-mile Newberry Caldera, a close national monument and outdoors enthusiast playground.