- Steve Bennett Builders has completed more than 15 distinctive custom homes in Sunriver over the past 25 years.
- We’ve built in Caldera Springs, Crosswater, Vandevert Ranch and across Sunriver proper.
- We have a profound understanding of the vision for these developments and are very familiar with the CC&Rs and design review guidelines.
- We would be more than happy to give you a walk-through of any of our homes in Sunriver or tour lots for sale and provide a builder’s perspective.
Steve is a licensed and certified general contractor in Central Oregon and has been for 25 years. Steve is also a member of the Central Oregon Builders Association.
“My long lasting personal relationship with homeowners is a trademark of my genuine involvement.”
Average Costs* for a Sunriver Custom Home:
*The cost to build a custom home can vary significantly depending on size, complexity, and finishes. We would be happy to discuss costs with you and provide an estimate after meeting with you.
According to the 9 homes currently for sale in Sunriver:
Average Home Prices:
- Average home price: $1,042,389
- Least expensive home: $795.000
- Most expensive home: $1,525,000
Price Per Square Foot:
- Average price per sq ft: $334
- Lowest price per sq ft (17536 Meadowlark Ln #4): $227
- Highest price per sq ft (56653 Dancing Rock Loop): $406
Average Home Size and Details:
- Average square feet: 3,170
- Average bedrooms: 4
- Average bathrooms: 4
According to the 14 active listings of lots for sale in Sunriver:
Average Lot Sizes:
- Average lot size: .39 acres
- Smallest lot (56964 Dancing Rock Loop – in Caldera Springs): .23 acres
- Largest lot (56835 Nest Pine Dr – in Crosswater): .84 acres
Average Lot Prices:
- Average lot price: $260,142
- Lowest price (56835 Nest Pine Dr – in Crosswater): $150,000
- Highest price (56910 River Rd – in Skypark, “Sunriver’s exclusive aviation development”): $400,000
Sunriver, Oregon is a resort community and popular vacation destination about 15 miles south of Bend and less than 20 miles from Mt. Bachelor. The population was 1,393 at the time of the 2010 census but grows to over four times that during peak seasons. Sunriver boasts three golf courses, The Woodlands, The Meadows and Crosswater Club. Crosswater was voted one of “America’s 100 Greatest Courses” and has played host to many junior, amateur and professional tournaments.
The elevation in Sunriver is 4,164 feet, about 500 feet higher than Bend and therefore often experiences more snow fall. The average snow fall in is 49 inches per year. In the summer, the weather is dry and warm, but not hot. The average monthly temperature is at its peak in July and is still just around 82 degrees.
The 22 acre water park, the SHARC (Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic and Recreation Center) opened in 2012 and is a popular attraction, especially for kids.